Sunday, June 12, 2011

Precision Body & Paint

The other day, a new toy arrived in the mail (oohhh . . . new tools); it was a tanning airbrush kit from Paasch Airbrush Co. I was very excited to use it with my new jug of Ocean tanning solution.

DH: I'll change the pressure on the compressor–I don't want you doing it.
TS: So, you mean I've got to come get you to adjust the pressure every time I want to do this?
DH: You look downcast. Yes, and you're gonna have to come get me to spray you, anyway.
TS: I can't do it myself?
DH: Well, how are you going to spray your back, and the back of your legs?
TS: Well . . .
DH: Trust me; I'm a doctor. You ready?
TS: I've gotta put goop on my hands and feet. Here are the instructions for the airbrush.
DH: Don't need 'em.
TS: Oops--nevermind--this is the paperwork from Precision Body & Paint.

A few minutes later:

DH: I found a new trick; I just bled the pressure out of the compressor until it hit 20. There you go; that's looking good.
TS: Now, remember, the color doesn't really show up for a couple of hours.
DH: Oh, really?
TS: What was that noise? That sounded like a door.
DH: Oh, that's probably Two-Joke Limit.
TS: Two-Joke Limit's here? Why didn't you tell me he was coming??
DH: I forgot. What's the big deal?
TS: Sweetie, nobody wants to see Grandma in a bikini!!

(later)
TJL: How's the new tan?
TS: It's great! A little warmth, a little glow. Doesn't smell. Just what I wanted.
DH: Yeah, you don't look quite as pasty as you did.
TS: Nice work, sweetie.
DH: It's just like spraying furniture.

1 comment:

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

view Christian's collections piece by piece, looking at the overall concept, the styles, the materials, the forms, and, of course, the effect. His wit and style and passion and inventiveness mark him as one of Christian Louboutin Outletthe leading designers of our time."Once you've gotten over the shock of Malkovich being a Louboutin fan, the book commences with 28-page interview of Louboutin by writer Eric Reinhardt, prof

ng in another sports franchise, especially one that is tied up in bankruptcy proceedings. But it is surprising that he is making a bid on the famed Dodgers franchise - a purchase that will likely cost about $1 billion. Forbes estimates Golisano's net worth is approximately $1.4 billion. Golisano will face some headwinds in his bid for the Dodgers as there is a growing campaign to ensure the next o

or fashion editors or shoe designers aspiring to Christian Louboutin Pumpsbe the next Louboutin but for anyone who loves buying and wearing shoes, which, face it — if you're human and have feet — is just about all of us.Fashion items generally do not have strong protection under trademark law. Rather, the law affords certain "conceivably separable" elements of an item protection under copyright or patent law. For exampl

of the book goes back to Louboutin's essentially happy and whimsical outlook. One chapter is about places that are dear to the designer, like his stores, workspace and inspirations, followed by a laminated catalog Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumpsof all his designs since 1986: "Darn, there are so many missing!" laments the designer.More fun than any other coffee-table book I've ever come across, Christian Louboutin is not just f