Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Splashing Through Monsoon Season

Just about the time our gorgeous spring was melting into summer, it started to rain. And it rained, and it rained, and it rained. Now, mind you, I'm not complaining--I love it when God waters my roses and tomatoes! But it literally rained for weeks.


Meanwhile, with the advent of summer temps, Mommadrool took Sticki-Bun and The Fred to a splash park in their hometown, and it was a great hit with the kids. Then one day they came here for a quick visit, and Sticki-Bun, as is his wont, immediately went out to the patio. He's a big patio dude. We were still in the midst of monsoon season, and the rain was coming off the patio roof.

Sticki-Bun was so tickled--I believe he thought we were a splash park! He enjoyed that gentle rain splashing down on him as much as if we'd paid admission. I thought the photos were priceless.

No comments: