Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ABOUT COMMENTS: I Feel Stupid Again


Hello, everyone! You may remember that a few weeks ago, I wrote to many of you, encouraging you to leave comments on the blog.

A couple of days ago, a fellow blogger informed me that we needed to change our blog settings to make it easier for folks to leave comments, so I have changed the settings so that there's virtually nothing to do to leave your remarks. Click on Comments, and type your comment in the window under Leave Your Comment. Then just select the option Name/URL and give yourself a nickname.

We love comments!

3 comments:

Lady R (Di) said...

Hello, Hello! Anyone here? This looked liked a good place to drop a comment. Have a nice day!

Hilary said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been reading for months. Now finally my first comment...

TS said...

Hi, Hilary! So you're a former lurker, eh? It's nice to hear from you.